Monday 6 June 2011

New hospital



Saturday evening for the first time I went to the local new hospital. I went to visit Karin who has a back problem. The doctors still do not know exactly what it is, but she has to rest for a few days there.

Everything was so quiet. I guess there were not many patients. I have no idea how many beds the hospital has but I do not think there are many.

Everything looks neat and clean and new.

Visiting hours are 2 to 4 pm and 6 to 7.30 pm so we arrived around 6.45 pm.

Beautiful garden and parking lot, Nice paintings on the walls and kind employees at the entrance and information desk.

Karin told us that the food is good too. I hope the doctors are good too. We¨l see.

So far, no diagnose but they are giving her some pain killers and some kind of therapy to release the pain in the back muscles.

I had planned to visit her again before leaving the island but Karin discharged herself LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment